Let me show you around my home on this one-day photo trip!
This epic place offers everything for good landscape photos. From green meadows and wild flowers, over roaring glacial creeks and waterfalls, mirror-like alpine lakes and of course the majestic mountain peaks.
I lived in this area all my life and know all the places worth visiting as well as the hidden gems.
We’re super flexible on this workshop because all the locations are close. There are different options. So we’ll choose and plan the best location for the day together, depending on weather, conditions, time and personal interest!
Be sure to read the detailed description at the bottom before you book.
Reserve multiple spots if you want to join with a friend or partner.
After the payment is made, your spot is locked in and I will contact you directly.
Max. group size: 1-2 participants.
The reason why I became a landscape photographer is because I began to care about nature more and more – and it changed my life and the way I see the world. So our photo trip will not only be about taking pictures of the beautiful landscapes, I also want you to get inspired about the world we live in!
The bigger the groups the bigger the impact on nature, that’s why my workshops will not exceed more than two participants. Small groups will also give me the opportunity to be more responsive to your questions.
– You should be fine with hiking for 1-2 hours & 400 m in altitude with your backpack and camera gear.
– Bring your DSLR or DSLM with a standard zoom lens and a tele lens, as well as a tripod and filters if you already own it.
– We will discuss the gear you should bring to our trip in detail after the booking. If you’re just starting out and don’t own a camera or lenses, I will provide Lumix cameras, lenses and additional gear. They’re lightweight and powerful – perfect for outdoor adventures.
– how to plan and prepare a photo trip
– finding compositions on location
– the technical skills (ISO, aperture, shutter speed & more)
– what equipment you should use in what situation
– seeing the light and how to use it to your advantage
We meet in Innertkirchen (3862), around noon on your selected day.
More details follow closer to the date.
We’ll be back in Innertkirchen (3862) again after sunset, but we’ll discuss the time closer to the date depending on your travel plans.
– professional guidance throughout the workshop
– course ware
– transport from the meeting point to the photo locations and back
– personal insurances of participants
– food & beverages
– transport to the meeting point
If you need to cancel you get refunded as following:
– 2 weeks prior the date: 50%
– less than 2 weeks prior the date: 0%