Let me show you around my home on this one-day photo trip!
This epic place offers everything for good landscape photos. From green meadows and wild flowers, over roaring glacial creeks and waterfalls, mirror-like alpine lakes and of course the majestic mountain peaks.
I lived in this area all my life and know all the places worth visiting as well as the hidden gems.
We’re super flexible on this workshop because all the locations are close. There are different options. So we’ll choose and plan the best location for the day together, depending on weather, conditions, time and personal interest!
Be sure to read the detailed description at the bottom before you book.
After the payment is made, your spot is locked in and I will contact you directly.
If your preferred date or coaching is not available, contact me and I happily put together a training that suits your needs.
Add a Zoom coaching session to your booking and we edit your shots together, I show you my workflow with Lightroom and Photoshop or we discuss any photographic questions you have!
Max. group size: 1-2 participants.
CHF 240.00 – CHF 400.00
The reason why I became a landscape photographer is because I began to care about nature more and more – and it changed my life and the way I see the world. So our photo trip will not only be about taking pictures of the beautiful landscapes, I also want you to get inspired about the world we live in!
The bigger the groups the bigger the impact on nature, that’s why my workshops will not exceed more than two participants. Small groups will also give me the opportunity to be more responsive to your questions.
– You should be fine with hiking for 1-2 hours & 400 m in altitude with your backpack and camera gear for most places, but we’ll discuss the location beforehand and we’ll also be able to find a more mellow solution if that’s preferable for you
– Bring your DSLR or DSLM with all your lenses, as well as a tripod and filters if you already own it.
– We will discuss the gear you should bring to our trip in detail after the booking. If you’re just starting out and don’t own a camera or lenses, I will provide cameras, lenses and additional gear.
– how to plan and prepare a photo trip
– finding compositions on location
– the technical skills (ISO, aperture, shutter speed & more)
– what equipment you should use in what situation
– seeing the light and how to use it to your advantage
– editing if it fits in our schedule
Usually, we meet in Innertkirchen (3862), around noon on your selected day.
More details follow closer to the date.
We’ll be back in Innertkirchen (3862) again after sunset, but we’ll discuss the time closer to the date depending on your travel plans.
– professional guidance throughout the workshop
– transport from the meeting point to the photo locations and back
– personal insurances of participants
– food & beverages
– transport to the meeting point
If you need to cancel you get refunded as following:
– 2 weeks prior the date: 50%
– less than 2 weeks prior the date: 0%
In any case, contact me and we might reschedule the workshop